Need help drilling a delay

Hi;
I have an aerotech 29mm G77-R medium delay that I would like to drill
down to a 4 second delay. Anyone know how far I should drill it?
Thanks!
RK
Reply to
sotafx
Go to
on "resources" in the menu on the left Click on "Instructions" Click on "Reload Delay Kit (RDK) and Delay Modification Instructions " Open the "RMS Delay Modification Instructions (311k)" document
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Reply to
Will Marchant
AT actually markets a tool for adjusting the delay grains. It sits inside of the CTI delay tool. I have a couple of them around here somewhere.
Reply to
Chad Elli