NERRF DVD

Ready for shipping is the NERRF DVD from the NorthEast Regional Rocket Festival. This is a single DVD offering with an hour and a half of
video and a photo section. Every away cell offering including both of Ed Miller's overgrown monocopters as well as Neil McGilvray's Bullpup C, the 55# rocket of which 25# is nosecone. $23.99
Visit BobbyB at www.hangar11.com for more info an pricing.
A few photos and a look at the DVD is at
http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/PhotoAlbum11.html
Thanks the support of those who have sold out the LDRS 23 DVD. We have no more, Doug Pratt and Bobby B own all that are left. All the hard work pays off when I see reviews as was in Extreme Rocketry magazine.
Thanks!
Chuck
Visit BobbyB at his new URL http://www.k3rjb.com/area51/ for more info and pricing.
A few photos and a look at the DVD is at
http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/PhotoAlbum11.html
Thanks the support of those who have sold out the LDRS 23 DVD. We have no more, Doug Pratt and Bobby B own all that are left. All the hard work pays off when I see reviews as was in Extreme Rocketry magazine. As I understand some copies have made there way to Australia, enjoy em blokes. :-)
Thanks!
Chuck