ITS HERE !!!! LDRS DUAL DVD SET HAS ARRIVED.....

Hi All

The Long awaited LDRS 23 DUAL DVD SET is HERE, IN STOCK READY TO SHIP..... Hangar 11, Inc has them in stock and will be shipping ALL preordered units on Monday 4/18/2005.

You can ORDER your very own copy at

or

and click on the webstore link on the lower left.

ORDERS will be processed in the order received and your CC will not be billed until your DVD SET is ready to ship. ALL PREORDERS will ship on Monday 4/18/2005. orders received on 4/17 and later will ship within 24 hours. of receipt.

Thanks Bobby B

See you all at NERRF

and NYPOWER

Bobbyb

GREAT, cant wait to get my copy, I hear it is AWESOME!!

Joel

Reply to
joel

Same here, my package arrived Saturday and a stack goes to the Post Office today. You are going to LOVE this DVD set!

I'll have them available at the Spring Battle Park launch, but at the rate these are going, pre-orders are a good idea! Drop me an email or place an order through the Web site and note that it's for pickup at Culpeper. There won't be a shipping charge, of course.

Whether you order one from me or my esteemed colleague at

Get This DVD! It's the best I've seen in many years.

Doug Pratt

pratthobbies