need help for composite fabric rack design

I saw a good rack design at work that I want to try for storing rolls of composite fabric. anyone know if there is a standard roll size?

on Ebay there are a lot of auctions for 50" wide stuff, but that strikes me as not being a "standard" width

Reply to
tater schuld

Yes 50" is one of the standard sizes. 38" & 60" are other standard sizes.

Check here for all kinds of info.

Phil Stein

Could you provide an idea of the basic design?

50" is a standard size.
Reply to
GLP

Here is a standard design -