NWARS- OK, it's a long shot but I have to try.

The following is for members of the Northwest Arkansas Rocketry Society, now defunct. If you were or know someone who was part of it, please take note of this message. The following was also put on the mailing list, though I doubt many people will see it.

Here in the next few months, I am moving to Kansas. So what? The club hasn't met in more than a few months. I went to the air museum to retrieve my personal items from the display. The display is no longer up. They gave me everything from the display. Now I have at my house several items that aren't mine. Some, I think I know who they belong to. Some, I don't.

Here's the list.

A blue mid power with Mike Manning's name on it. That one is easy.

A Mercury Redstone, very nice. No clue whose. If it were mine, I'd want it back.

A pyramid shaped rocket thing, no clue whose.

A space shuttle challenger, no clue whose.

Estes Bullpup, missing one fin. No clue.

SR71 Blackbird, Dan the Dentist's, as I recall.

A smaller shuttle, Discovery, static model. No clue.

Two estes Alphas, one new one old. The older one signed by Vern and Glenda Estes. I'm guessing Stew McNabb on that one.

I'll be living part time in Ark, part time in KS for a while, so drop me an email and I'll arrange to return anything you recognize in this list.

Charles Rogers

Reply to
mad scientist

Quilly Mammoth