OT - Does anyone tie dye here??

I wonder if anyone tie dye here, I just did a few shirts and they came out interesting.... anyone have interesting projects?
-- TAI FU
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:40:05 +0800, tai fu wrote:

Can you post some photos to the binary group? I have never done it....but have always thought that it might be an interesting project, whenever one is in a creative mood. What method(s) did you use. I have only heard of the "wrap rubber bands around the T-Shirt" method.
--

Greg Heilers
Im not going to post to a binary group... because it usually disappear in less than 30 minutes. here is a picture of my latest project though. http://the-light.com/longhair/messages/138365.html