Thank You Joe Egan, Marty Malsch, John Lawrence and John Kyte

I just want to thank everyone involved from the NAR and Tripoli in the ATF lawsuit. In addition, and in particular, Thank You Joe Egan, Marty Malsch, John
Lawrence and John Kyte, our spectacular legal team. It's been seven years. I never thought we would prevail. These people accomplished a great deal. Congratulations to them.
Mr. Egan, I understand, just had surgery. I know no details, but I certainly wish him a quick and full recovery.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
-Larry Curcio
Hear, hear!
We aren't done yet by a long shot, but with folks like these on our team, I am confident that things will work out fine. Confident enough to bet my business on it.
Doug Pratt www.pratthobbies.com
Bunny's "salute" to the BATFE at NARCON was priceless. I hope someone got it on video. Wherever that victory party ends up, I'm going!
-- Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
    S&T is becoming this decades Steve Weaver!
Bob Kaplow wrote:

You can not drink old milk; give it a rest Bob..