Ping John Scheldroup

Hello? 'You still there, John? I have some Chinese cookbooks that Hamei asked me to pass on to you.
(Or, does anyone have an e-mail address for John?)
-- Ed Huntress
Ed Huntress wrote:

Ed:
    Coincidentally, John S. made a post in amc about an hour before yours. His E-mail address given in that post was snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
    So you saw Hamei? How's he doing?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Thanks, Bob. I just caught it myself and sent him e-mail.
Yes, I had dinner with Hamei and his assistant, and he's the same old Hamei, doing fine. I'm going to take a few minutes tonight and forward a bunch of e-mails to him from the earlier thread, as he requested.
-- Ed Huntress