Steel boats anyone?

Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone here was into steel boat building?
Gil.
Reply to
Gil G.
I had one for a few years and did a few repairs on it. Are you building one now? Randy
Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone here was into steel boat building?
Gil.
Reply to
R. Zimmerman
You may have seen it already, but:
JTMcC.
Reply to
JTMcC
Or,
enter, then click on the boat.
JTMcC.
Reply to
JTMcC
This guy was using a plasma cutter with a number 5 shield...wow...he's lucky he can see.
James Arnold
Hello,
I get an all black page, nothing on it. I do remember the site though, very informative, the boat is a Bruce Roberts design, right?
I have not started construction, but did start a welding class. My design of choice is the Tahitiana, a 32 feet double ended steel ketch.
Sincerely,
Gil.
Reply to
Gil G.