Steel boats anyone?

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone here was into steel boat building?

Gil.

Reply to
Gil G.

I had one for a few years and did a few repairs on it. Are you building one now? Randy

I was just wondering if anyone here was into steel boat building?

Gil.

Reply to
R. Zimmerman

You may have seen it already, but:

JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

Or,

enter, then click on the boat.

JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

This guy was using a plasma cutter with a number 5 shield...wow...he's lucky he can see.

James Arnold

Hello,

I get an all black page, nothing on it. I do remember the site though, very informative, the boat is a Bruce Roberts design, right?

I have not started construction, but did start a welding class. My design of choice is the Tahitiana, a 32 feet double ended steel ketch.

Sincerely,

Gil.

Reply to
Gil G.