OT Music question

Guys, I somehow lost my copy of Bessie Smith's "Empty Bed Blues". I use this along with some other greats when I teach the 1930s. If you have a copy of it could I trouble you to email it to me? I figure if anyone out there would have something like this it would be one of us. Thanks guys. Oh, to make this rocket friendly, I was browsing Discount Rocketry's site last night and noticed Funk has some OOP Estes and NCR kits for sale on the site.

Reply to
Reece Talley

I just checked, it's available on the Apple online music store for .99

Reply to
Chuck Rudy