[OT] Source of space video clips

Sorry to post this OT message, but I thought you all might have some good ideas. Apologies also to those who read the uk.tech.rocketry
newsgroup as well!
I'm just started a teacher training course, I'm training to be a science teacher. In a few weeks I have to teach a module on Gravity and Space to Year 9 (that's 13 and 14 years old). I want to do, as an introduction to the subject a short (only 2-3 minutes probably) a video with lots of clips of space and gravity related stuff, eg. an astronaut weightless on board the ISS or shuttle, Al Sheppard hitting the golf ball on the moon, the astronaut (was it Dave Scott?) who dropped the feather and something else on the moon to show that everything falls at the same speed, a shuttle or Saturn V launch, that sort of thing. You get the picture I'm sure.
My question is, where is the best source for video clips of that kind? Bearing in mind they need to be fairly high quality because they're going to be projected on to a screen at the front of my cassroom. There's a bit of stuff on YouTube I've found, but the quality is poor. Anyone any good ideas/sources?
Also, I was going to set it to music, and was going to use the piece of music from 2001: A Space Odyssey ("Also Spach Zarathustra). Does anyone have it that can email it to me?
Thanks,
James.
For the Apollo missions, they have recently been digitally re-mastered by Spacecraft Films. They are copyrighted, though, because of the re-mastering, so you need to contact them to work out any details.
http://www.spacecraftfilms.com
David Erbas-White
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On 7 Nov 2006 12:38:08 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Probably a bit young for the Uranus Experiment...