OT: stop the spread of Mad Cow disease

oh, ... ok

- iz (wonders if mad cow disease will reach epidemic proportions if unchecked)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

be reassured

- iz (!)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

what I want to know is, why aren't we eating stuff made in petri dishes by now?

and whatever happened to harvesting from the food from giant domes on the sea floor?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

yes, but they feed the mad cow brains to the next cow, and when they get hammered or shot in the head, the brains get all over the place

and what about those animals harvested for their coats. I heard they electrocute them with an anal prod, so that no fur gets wasted.

yeah, what about them?

- iz (has g> Mad cow is in the brain, not the meat.

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

yeah, human sewage (after processing) constantly comes down from the sky....

Don't you love how some people can skew anything. Learn how they do it, be alert for it, use it to your advantage

Reply to
tater schuld

Send us the email of the person who sent it to her....

If we can't eat animals can we eat each other?

Reply to
tater schuld

If it looks like it, it probably is.

Dark beers rule!

Lagers and stouts, lagers and stouts, lagers and stouts, lagers and stouts, lagers and stouts, lagers and stouts....

-- Eric Benner TRA # 8975 L2 NAR # 79398

Reply to
Eric Benner

well, it might... and model rockets might be used as terrorist weapons. Approximately equal likelihook in my opinion, but hey, I'm not an expert.

Reply to
David

ROFL!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Soylent Green.

Bob Kaplow

Far enough removed in the water cycle, almost certainly.

Bob Kaplow

Years ago, one of the first classs I took as a DEC employee was taught by a Brit. He told us that body metabolism was the process that turned European beer into American beer.

Bob Kaplow

Because it tastes like crap...

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

This is so way overblown it's almost funny. One cow tested positive. Central nervous system (the location of the infectious agent) was removed before the cow was processed.

In Britian, 40 million people have eaten an estimated 900,000 infected cows over the last 15 years. Cases of human disease that may be associated with infected cows: 140. (138,000 infected cows have been found since the human cases were associated with beef.) Brits do still eat beef.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

That was banned in July, 1997.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

cite? seriously, I could use a cite here

- iz

Tom B>

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

So at worst it's still a comparatively rare and exotic disease...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

If we eat stuff made in labs, what about the farmers??? I like to home grown stuff, and meat we have out here. I eat dear, and I have no clue what the dear that we butcher yourself ate, but I love it.

Reply to
Stephen Corban

I had some metwurst when I was did a short tour at Hahn AFB, outside Soren, Germany

I understand it is deer

very tasty stuff, superior to beef

they don't drop hormone and antibiotic laden treats for deer from helicopters in the wild, do they?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

So what exactly does not go into a hot dog and other mystery meat products?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones