Lincoln ranger 8 suddenly stop welding

This ranger 8 was working good, I stop welding for a moment then begin to weld again the engine rev up but all I am getting is a spark like striking a match I get AC power but very low. any suggestion to solve the problem would be appreciated

Reply to
Ewart G Hall

replying to Ewart G Hall, njavier520 wrote: Hi, did you get the problem resolved? I have the same problem and need help with it too..

Reply to
njavier520

replying to Ewart G Hall, njavier520 wrote: Hi, did you get the problem resolved? I have the same problem and need help with it too..

Reply to
njavier520

replying to njavier520, hobbywelder wrote: My ranger 8 is doing the same, low power on 110 and on the welding side. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Reply to
hobbywelder