Lincoln ranger 8 suddenly stop welding

This ranger 8 was working good, I stop welding for a moment then begin to weld
again the engine rev up but all I am getting is a spark like striking a match I
get AC power but very low. any suggestion to solve the problem would be
appreciated
Reply to
Ewart G Hall
Hi, did you get the problem resolved? I have the same problem and need help with it too..
Reply to
njavier520
Hi, did you get the problem resolved? I have the same problem and need help with it too..
Reply to
njavier520
My ranger 8 is doing the same, low power on 110 and on the welding side. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Reply to
hobbywelder