Mad-Modeller isn't mad at you...

Having just done a major upgrade on my own PC, I can sympathize.

Got a message from Bill Banaszak (aka Mad-Modeller) that he's got a new PC but can't get into newsgroups at the moment, but that he's alive and well and he's thinking of you. :-)

M. J. Rudy

M. J. Rudy

his son must be missing. he usually helps bill figure it out.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
Ron Smith

I think he said his son set it up; maybe they both forgot about us...

Will pass on the suggestion to use Google Groups, thanks Ron.

M. J. Rudy

M. J. Rudy

i've got another box of bill's much loved music cassettes that i'm turning into cd's for him. he won't forget me. you wouldn't believe the work it takes to make a recording of a 78rpm record sound anything approaching listenable. it's a good challenge. to everyone else....i turn any music form into cd's; scratchy old records, almost dead tapes. 8 tracks...etc. just bribe me with kits you'll never build. only no starwhatsis isreali kits!!!

Reply to
someone