OT- What to do with an old Hoover?

That's what I was doing. The tranny, x-fer case and all related parts were leaking. It's a mdl 18 t-case and the T-14a tranny with the 225 Dauntless V6. It will do a super 60 MPH at about 3400 RPM. With the gear drive t-case I can see why they didn't put radios in them. Now all I have to do is put the wind shield cowl seal in it and I'm done and can drive it again. I love the looks I get driving down the road with rockets strapped to the roll bar and hanging out the sides.

John

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Mfreptiles

Wind tunnel. Duh!

BillW

Reply to
Bill Westfield

Ah ha! I was never close to being a bodybuilder...way too scrawny.

But I do have a nice motor hoist. ;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler