paraffin fuel

Does anyone know of amateur experiments with paraffin fuel and a perchlorate oxidizer? I have seen paraffin used in a hybrid rocket, and I have seen an abstract of a Russian journal article about pressures vs. burn rate of various organic compounds with ammonium perchlorate. Paraffin was mentioned in the Russian journal article, but that is all I have been able to find on the subject by internet searching.

Reply to
Tom

Do a search for "candlestick rockets." I played a little with the fuel but not enough to give any relevant data. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi