Model Rocketry Magazine or News Letter

Hi - Are there any magazines/email news letters devoted to Model Rockets? I have been out of the hobby for many years and would like to
get back in to it. I like to scratch build rockets and I am looking for plans and/or ideas.
Thanks! Mr. B.

Go to http://www.spacemodeling.org/JimZ/ . That's a good place to start. All the old plans there. Then check out http://www.ninfinger.org/rockets/rockets.html . Other folks have stuff on web sites too. There are Yahoo! groups/maillists - probably one for your area.
What "flavor" of rockets are you interested in? I'm always interested in turning folks to the dark side - gliders (the dark side, because if it's a good 'un, you'll be out past dark still looking for it...).

The best and longest running magazine is Sport Rocketry, published by the NAR.
http://nar.org/SPR/index.html
Many clubs used to produce newsletters, but more and more have gone to web content for more timely delivery of information.

Both the NAR and Tripoli publish magazines, and a lot of rocketry clubs publish newsletters.
Sport Rocketry website is: http://www.nar.org/SPR/index.html Tripoli's Magazine "Rockets" can be subscribed to right from the main page of their website at: http://www.tripoli.org /
Both sites have resources to help you find a local club, which would probably publish a newsletter.
Andy