Royal Sovereign c. 1786

I am trying to find enough plans and information to scratch build a model of HMS Royal Sovereign c. 1786. I have contacted Greenwitch, and for various reasons, like they want £250 for a set, have decided to look elsewhere. Does anyone have suggestions? PLEASE???

If people could also email a response, that would be superb as for various reasons involving work, women, and oversleeping I have no idea when I can check this next.

Many thanks Jon Dallimore

Reply to
Jon Dallimore

"Grandpa" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ndCdnVK4B_41 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Unfortunately the Airfix kit (1:168) has been discontinued in 2002 and afaik disappeared anywhere. And it had been rare all the time.

Would be hard to find a kit for him now ... (if we talk about the "Golden Devil" that horrified the Dutchmen; there had been more ships by the name "Royal Sovereign", same as among other famous names like the "Soleil Royal" or "Victory").

Jan (also in search for the Royal Sovereign - a *splendid* ship indeed !)

Reply to
Jan Gelbrich