Royal Sovereign c. 1876

I am trying to get hold of plans/pictures/any available material to build a scratch model of HMS Royal Sovereign around the time of trafalgar. I have contacted greenwitch for plans, but they want about £250 for a set. Considering Im not planning on selling the model or anything, this is far too much. Can anyone suggest a cheap alternative, or even a book which may contain the plans?

Many thanks Jon Dallimore

PS, if you could email replys as well, I would be greatful as I dont normally have much time to come on here.

Reply to
Jon Dallimore
1805 was the year.
Reply to
David Amos

"David Amos" wrote in news:muY2b.45$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net:

My bad, it was late.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Reply to
Jonathan Smith

In article , Jonathan Smith writes

Easy to mix up, they had the same result :)

Reply to
John Halliwell