(PR) Recovery Technologies will be closed until January 9, 2006

Recovery Technologies will be closed until January 9, 2006 to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and to grieve the loss of family members.
We lost Dave's Uncle Bob on Oct 31, my brother-in-law Michael on Dec 1, and my mom this morning.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to a bright and safe 2006, and am excited to welcome everyone to my home launch site for Naram in July/August.
Deby
--
Deby Falkner
Recovery Technologies
Dave wrote:

Wow, bad news does come in threes. My condolences for your loss and hopefully the new year will be a better one.
My condolences and prayers for your loss.
Bill Sullivan