Question on motor mounts

I am building a LOC/Precision EZI-65, which I plan to use for Level 1 and 2
certification. The demo model I saw had some type of contraption that used
two small wing-nuts to secure diferent size mounts in the main motor tube.
Might any one have a link to a drawing of something similar? OR how do you
secure various size motor mounts on your rockets?
Thanks.
Aim High.
Mike
Reply to
7597243
I like Slimline From Giant Leap
and motor adaptors
great and look great too. Can the other way work? Sure. Is it simple and inexpensive? Yes.
Reply to
Bill Richardson

Site Timeline