Mars sample return mission proposal

Is it my imagation, or are they using a Fat boy ???

John Karpich

LOL!!

Does look like a fat boy.. Humm.. I wonder what the scale of it is???

Stability??? Brings back a memory of some heated debate in RMR's dark past regarding Mar's thin atmospher and Rockets re passive stabilizers(aka "fins").

TF

Reply to
TF

Scale!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hmmm, I don't see the electro-launch in the 'hand' of the rover, nor the wire back to the pad. I wonder how they solve the audible countdown issue?

Bob Kaplow