Re: Blackhawk R&D??

I am also one who is owed kits... We did some trading... AMW hardware (J, K, L, and M) for 4 kits, the two smaller ones of which I've received...I'm still owed a 5.5" Phoenix, and a 5.5" 2-stage Black Brant VIII... If anyone know what's going on, please post or email me what the story is. I was informed earlier today that it's believed he sold off the hardware I traded to him, so I can't get that back now either!

Ron Zepin

He is medically infirmed and unlikely to deliver for that understandable reason. Write it off as a bad business loss to a guy who was quick to criticize Jerry Irvine who delivers on "bill on delivery" and only has people owing HIM!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine