BUFROC Aug 8-10

Who's going to BUFROC in Geneseo this weekend and what are you flying? Looks like the weather is going to be excellent and at last check, the Day's Inn still had a few rooms left.

Reply to
RocketDude

Looks like there are going to be at least 2 Level lll Cert flights (one on a VERY big Endeavor) as well as at least 2 other Level lll flights.......both on BIG motors (can't let the cat out of the bag, yet:-)! John Ritz is looking for some "suckers" to "donate" their rockets to fly a couple of his big motors on, too:-). I'm going to put a "naked" Mini Mag up on a K-700, a "naked" Warloc up on a J-300 and possibly a stock size Fat Boy on a H-238. John Elliot is bringing his Mega-buck Rail and we'll have our new MONSTER Pad with it's 15 ft piece of Stainless Unistrut. We'll also have a bunch of buttons available, to fit this rail. Ken Allen should be on hand, too. Should be a lot of fun! See you there.

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

I'm going to put a "naked" Mini Mag up on a K-700, a "naked" Warloc up

Well that's why its called BUFF ROC. Do you accept donations for paint?

Al

Reply to
Al Sterner

I wish I could make it, but the August Bufroc launch always lands on a weekend that is my son's birthday and my anniversary.

Have fun guys!

-Rich

RocketDude wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

I'll be going in a support position. Several of the Erie club's (NAR #543) will be bringing out their new hybrids to fly on Saturday and Sunday while I'll be bringing the GSE and N2O. I'll probably bring a couple of my smaller rockets to fly if I get bored (no LEUP).

Ken Holloway

Reply to
Ken Holloway

But what better way to celebrate than a rocket launch!? Just think of it as fireworks that come back. :)

Hey... sorry Rich, maybe next year it will land a different weekend. We'll miss ya...

Doug

Reply to
Rocketweb