Re: New rocket kits out soon!

Hello there will be a new rocket company breaking into the model rocketry

>scene. It will be Rockethead Rockets. We will release our first kit sometime >in October. It will be the Battle Axe (picture posted on >alt.binaries.model.rockets). It is 18in tall with a 6in fin span. It flies >on A,B and C motors with straight beautiful flights. It ia made with High >quality parts. We turn our own Balsa nose cones, basswood fin stock, Mylar >chute, Kevlar shock cord mount, and Tango Papa decals. It will sell for >$12.95 plus shipping. If you would like more information or would like a >kits please e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.net and we will put you >on our list for the first release of the Battle Axe.

What's the largest kit you sell ?

You say you machine your own nose cones. Do you make them large enough, and fit them with chin straps. Kentucky has a helmet law.

You dont make any using a battery of D engines?

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Jones

I have a rocket that is going to take up to a F-motor It has a 24mm motor mount right know where I did the frist test we could only launch up to a d-motor. In a couple months I hope to be able to test it with a F reload.

Reply to
rocket trike