Re: Borders Group Mind Control (Wenzlaff)

This is to Brad Guth,

> > I am sorry that I called you a loon. Brad Guth is only sort of a loon. > > Laura is a loon. > > Bob

I concur Bob, Laura is a loon;

and I'll take her doggie style.

Cranny Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Cranny,

Did I miss the opening bell for the non sequiter society?

Bob

Reply to
Robert Juliano

The answer is: plaid.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Holy Frak Bat Man! It's Twilight Zone, X- Files and The Outer Limits all rolled into one.

Is Donna code for Marilyn Monroe? And chickens, what happened to and where are the chickens? Kurt is going to be exceptionally mad!

Jeanne Dixon where are you????

Randy

<randyolb

Well, I'll be damned- Brad DOES have a girlfriend!!

Reply to
bob352

I am not mad.

The (new) lunatic ravings that have infiltrated RMR have given me a slight headache and a touch of dizziness, that is all.

Reply to
Tweak

A European Loon or an African Loon?

:-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

That's one of those things you get to know when you're the king.

Bill Sullivan

The worst part about being a curmudgeon is seeing all of your dire predictions of disaster come true.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

What's the difference?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not anymore,

once they go Dane, they never go back

now to enjoy my cigar....

Cranny Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Loon, Shmoon, it's still a chicken. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

I saw the same posting in alt.lasers and one guy suggested laser therapy.... he said to get a 10w argon laser with power supply and hook it up to 3 phase power then lick the capacitors... problem solved.

-- TAI FU

Reply to
tai fu