Re: Have a safe weekend.

Just came in after cleaning up the shop after the Tomahawk build session.

>Grabbed an Oreo and stared at Mars for a while. Makes you wish you were a >kid again.... > >Joel. phx > >Gotta be a bumper sticker in there somewhere. > >

I still am a kid, I just keep getting rounder. :-) Gotta hankerin' for some gummy worms

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

My time machine: a sunny weekend and a bumch of kids, hot dogs, and rockets.

Reply to
Gary

Or near daily.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I still AM a kid, I just keep getting rounder :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Randy, I can always count on you for a reality check. Thanks. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Chuck Rudy

I heard about this a while back but didn't take it seriously. I assume it's in all in fun. At least I hope so.

Randy

P. S. I have to admit and they do too, it sounds a lot more gung-ho, to yell Geronimooooooooooooo! Than Jimmmmmmmmm!

Reply to
Randy

It started out as basketball team making a political statement pertaining to Native American nicknames, then backfired as everyone loved it, so they did the only thing any capitalist would do......they started selling the logo and the name to make money. So was it good because they sold out? Seems the statement was not as important as sales. "Greed, for lack of a better term, is good."

Reply to
Chuck Rudy