Re: [HISTORY] YA historical moment in time

Last known photo link appears to be off by a digit or two, it's not coming up

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

And historically fun things happen on the way to a rocket launch. Bruce

>Kelly wearing a USR T-shirt at a fest launch.

The second link is dead.

Reply to
JIM

try this

JIM

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That worked. Why yours and not mine? :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The guy on the left is scary.......did someone pee in his cheerios? :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Jerry,

I have read your posts over the last several years and it seems to be a never ending loop. As you know, I am in sympathy with many of your complaints and about your being wronged. But, there is time when one must move on. Life is too short to waist it on something as pointless and TRA wrongs. You are starting to sound like a jilted lover - yuk! You are a bright man and I really don't think it is very productive to dwell on past wrongs. I was taught when I was a young man who was jilted and crushed that the best revenge is to live your life well. Most don't including those who f*ck with you. Achieve more than they have. Weld more political power - a real head trip. One's accomplishments eclipse those of his enemies.

A reality I have observed about people is they never take the above advice. For some reason they just keep pounding their head against a brick wall as those who have wronged them look on smiling at the idiot screaming an shouting. I truly hope you take the advice. I believe you can outshine those who have pissed on you by doing.

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre