Re: Ignitors for Deployment

Check out

for igniters and ejection canisters for deployment.

Thanks, Kevin, but they're not Christmas tree bulbs. Christmas tree > bulbs often have a shunt in them, so one burnt out bulb won't kill the > whole string. That makes them test with good continuity whether the > filament is OK or not. My bulbs are sourced differently. Not that I > discourage people from trying the Perfectflite method, but you need to > be aware of that shunt. > > We also have tested the Ejection Canisters with Pyrodex and other > smokeless powders. Results, with video clips (some of which are pretty > funny, especially the last one) are on the Info Pages at >
> > Doug Pratt > dad-at-pratthobbies-dot-com >
Reply to
Andrew Grippo