Re: Palomar Telescope

OK, anybody else out there a Caltech alumnus? BSEE '79 (Blacker)

Reply to
bit eimer

My wife is, does that count? (MS Environmental Engineering, 1983?)

David Erbas-White

bit eimer wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

From a school the size of tech? Of course that counts - even if she was a grad-turkey. (sorry, that's simply what they were called, and maybe still are).

Reply to
bit eimer

Somehow, I can't see anyone having called her that at CalTech and living to tell about it... (she's Turkish)

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

No, that was just undergrad slang. I don't think the grad students ever heard it (unless, of course, they had been undergrads themselves).

Reply to
bit eimer