Re: Perry Georgia Launch Site Reopens!!!

Yeah, you'd think he would have found a hobby or something by now.

Mantabomber

Reply to
Mantabomber

Seems he has a hobby,

extreme hand wringing, 202.

only in the Rocket hobby do we have our very own worst enemies doing us in.

Reply to
almax

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Whoever you are, I have to call you on this.

How do you happen to know that John Cato was calling the sod company? Have

*you* been talking to the sod company or any of its representatives? If so, why don't you use those contacts constructively and truly try to arrange a reconciliation so we can use the field again. Anyway, why would they bother to tell you if he had been in contact with them or not?

This whole thing sounds like a setup to do some more character assassination and from the replies it seems to be working. If Cato were as obsessed about this as you seem to be about him, I'd expect to see him in RMR arguing his points like he was a few years ago. But I haven't seen anyone here that even sorta writes with his inimitable style.

So if you got proof, post it. Otherwise we got enough character assassination going on around here to bore us to tears. At least some of those victims are usually here to defend themselves.

Roy

Reply to
Roy Green

Indeed, I googled back and found his "annointing Iz" post of Dec. 7. Can you point me to the others? In that thread of some 300+ posts, he's only there once AFAICT, but I see he's also using an anonymizer, so who knows?

Still, the request to Mantabomber remains. It does no good for the hobby to keep this argument going with ad hominem attacks four years later.

Roy

Reply to
Roy Green

RayDunakin

or

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I thought IZ was JWs mouthpiece :-)

John has posted a couple times this year in response to direct personal attacks on his reputation. He's stayed out of the flame wars. Have you?

Bob Kaplow

It's not mine, but it's been sitting at

for some time now.

Bob Kaplow