Re: Show Us Your Range Box

I am going to build the ultimate range box...I think. ;

> Give me some ideas of what you have for a range box and how you would > improve it.

get one of those Black and Decker orange or Stanly Yellow tool boxes that also come with a bottom storage system on wheels and the top box has a hand cart like handle.

more room to store your folding shovel , mallet hammer, and motor unloading tools.

Reply to
AlMax