Re: Tower launchers

Jim,

Try

I know they have some.

-Rob

I'd like to get a tower launcher, and am wondering if you can direct me to a > supplier or a good set of plans. It doesn't have to be real big. Just > launching 29mm and 38mm stuff. Thanks for the help. > > Jim
Reply to
Rob Bazinet

In the Rocketry Resources section of MaxThrust

you'll find two directories of relevant resources:

Launch Pads:

and

Launch Rails:

(Watch the line wrap.)

We've been building the Rocketry Resources directory for awhile now and although it's not the biggest, we think that it's the easiest to find what you're looking for.

And if you don't like what you find there, try putting "tower" in the Search box in the top right corner to search the entire MaxThrust site.

Cheers, Craig

Craig R. Saunders, crs at MaxThrust.net,

News and Information for model rockets and high-power rocketry

Reply to
Craig R. Saunders

thanks Craig, the MaxTrust site is great!

two of the links in my post I reached by way of your reference page

keep up the good work!

- iz

Craig R. Saunders wrote:

Reply to