Re: "Virtual" Rocket Contest#2 Winners Announced

So who is this Jim Meyers guy? Seriously... I did not enter, I already own a full license of RockSIM (albeit only V6), and was under the impression that
I was the only Jim Meyers in the RMR community...
--Jim "you gotta hate it when one of your parallel universe copies finds his way into this universe" Meyers

Well, that is interesting. Good thing you both didn't enter, it would have been really confusing!
If there are any other Jim Meyers out there, please pipe in now!
Nick