Red Arrow Hobbies.....

I'm putting on a summer camp for 10-12 year olds... I wanted to give these kids all the bang for the buck as possible.... I wanted each child to have a starter kit, and one other kit, plus motors..... Contacted Red Arrow Hobbies.. (sorry, didn't catch the gentlemans name)and explained what I wanted, how many, and the school is going to pay the tab...no sweat.... Well, I was a bit concerned about the time reference.. ie.. being able to recieve the items before the camp started...(11-17 July)

Not only did Red Arrow fill my entire order.. they also got it on the road ASAP...I mean in less than 3 days....

I have read , thru the years, about Red Arrow Hobbies, been on their web site, but this is the first time I had any dealings with them... I most certainly will do business again......

Thank You Red Arrow....

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Way to go Red Arrow

Reply to
nitram578

Dave. Great guy. I seem at midwest launches. His daughter and my daughter have started hanging out together.

Bob Kaplow

They (he) rock.

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's always nice to see good reports about vendors... I've only bought one motor from Dave(the owner), but he always seems pretty helpful when I've seen him.

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett