regarding E-matches

What, you get drafted or something?

Reply to
Tweak

A suspected terrorist cell was apprehended recently and charged with possession and transportation of bomb-making equipment. When arrested, the suspects were allegedly in possession of various bedsheets that could be used to fashion fuses, several six-packs of metal casings, and nearly half a tankful of highly explosive liquid ethyl. The suspects claimed to be traveling to a sporting event.

(Stolen from the National Lampoon, circa 1970. The more things change...)

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

And the scary part is(hey, it *is* Halloween!)that today you'd simply vanish without a trace into the new American gulag system.

It has occurred to me that I really shouldn't kick ATF HQ in the shins the way I do on various internet forums and lists. But I figure that if I suddenly quit doing that, it would look suspicious to the computers spying on my posts, and then the JBGT's really might come drag me away...because the gov't computers told them to.

Ack! Who needs ghosts and goblins?

+McG+
Reply to
kmcgrmr