Rocket Cars

I am looking to build a rocket car but need a bit of help. Can anyone
point me in the right direction, mainly on ythings such as ending a
run and designs.
Please help
macleod snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
"The proper function of man is to live, not exist" Jack London
Reply to
Callum
Hmmmm. What does the 'track' look like? Is this just a line staked out on a street? How does the parachute deploy? (I'm assuming it's a parachute that deploys at the end of the run...) Estes says the 'special' rocket motors are plugged - presumably plugged on the inside end....
--Kamus
Reply to
Kamus of Kadizhar