Rocket Science Institute

Hi, anyone buy from this person with paypal on ebay? I bought an item thursday and still have not heard from them, nor a response from my email to them, they have listed more items since my purchase but have not responded to me yey, they have %100 good feedback, just wondering what others have experianced, thanx, LeRoy

Reply to
BigRockets

Yeah, I've purchased from them about on three occasions, all were very smooth transactions, but if I remember right, my second purchase took about 3 days to get a response from them in reference to shipping. I'd wait till Monday, see what transpires.

Reply to
bob352