Rockets back in NY

They refurbished the Atlas and Titan missiles at the Hall of Science. Cool.

Real Mercury capsule inside (sounds like it was used on a Little Joe I flight.)

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Wait until Sen Schumer finds out, and runs them out of the state...

Bob Kaplow

I'm surprised he didn't confiscate it as it's over 62.5 grams. for that matter it hasn't been stored in a magazine it certainly is mroe than .9 lbs. I know they are talking about propellant and not hardware. But I'm sure if Schumer could regulate a motor soon he will regulate toilet paper as it is used by terrorists and if lit is indeed a propellant or is that an accelerant.

R. Morrow

Reply to
Richard Morrow

I was just there... the area isn't open to the public yet.

Reply to
Michael Kornbluth