Rocksim .ENG Files for AMW 54-1400

Anyone have these or know where I can find them? Thanks.

Reply to
Bill Wehner

Check the AMW site. They have pretty doggone complete .ENG files hidden on there somewhere. Exact link escapes me at the moment.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

How 'bout 54-1400 files for wRASP? Anyone know a source?

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel

Tried 'em already from the AMW site. The file doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel

Kevin Trojanowski

Did you save it as a .eng or a .txt file? The extension on the AMW site is .txt, I guess whoever created didn't know how to save in Notepad.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

Thanks, Eric! With your advice and the wRASP help file, I was able to fix the errors in the AMW file and get it working. I have posted the file "AMW.eng" to ABMR if anyone else needs it.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel