sorta Ot, but only kinda

I have only 3 days that I can spend at LDRS this year. I am soliciting opinions as to which 3 days would be the most bang for the bucks. I am of a mind that Friday, Saturday & Sunday would be it while others have claimed Sat, Sun & Mon. A few folks are coming with me to witness the spectacle from interest after seeing the TV show. I want them to see the best and "biggest".

Your thoughts.

Nakita

Reply to
Nakita

Saturday, Sunday, Monday is what I'd suggest.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

That's what I'm thinking I'm doing

Reply to
Gene

Saturday and Sunday tend to have higher attendence, and a lot of people save their big stuff for the weekend. Others will fly thier big stuff Thursday or Friday to get it over with in case of weather or whateve3.

You might see some really big stuff on Monday, but you and your guests might get bored. You'll see as many as 100 flights an hour on Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, you'll be lucky to see 10 flights an hour. You might wait as long as an hour between launches on Monday.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Reply to
Bayourat

We're happy to see that you're at least thinking again.... 8-}

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wouldn't go that far until I see proof & of course the results. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein