The Rocketry Forum?

When I got the chance to visit Milo, he told me that their is upwards of 220 GB of space totally dedicated to the forum....sweet!

Jason

Reply to
Jason Toft

Chuck Rudy

Awsome Chuck! I'll be out in a week or two to pick up my cider! Un's got the juices a'flowin' now! I haven't made it for a few years, but I'm gonna give it a shot this fall. Nice recipie!

Jeez, if it's not APCP, it's a pint or two of high octane...

It'd be nice if those folks in Washington would leave us to our devices...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It is censored to only allow what you see. I've stopped posting there because of it. I much prefer an open society.

It compares this period to the same time previous (depending on year, quarter. month etc) recall a year ago the beginning of the lawsuit was hot and heavy. Of course it will not sustain that type of traffic.....check the same site in 6 months, then a year and see where it stands....or maybe everyone will be all talked out!

Some are very entertaining.......I don't and can't read them all, but I do enjoy some of the battle of wits...in other areas at times I learn something new, not an altogether bad thing

I wonder how many just stop in a lurk.......maybe MS will come up with some new spy software ;-) ......or do the already have it?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy