Three Oaks Saturday lost rocket

Hi everyone,

My PML Black Brant Vb had a great flight on a H180. Unfortunately we lost sight of it during its return to earth. Last we saw it, it was pretty much west of the pads. My name and TRA # are written on motor and adapter. Hope someone finds it before the farm equipment chews it up.

Thanks Randy

Reply to
Randy

If you've got my luck, you can write that baby off for good! Seriously though, it sucks to lose stuff. We've all been there before. Hope you find it!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Nearly lost mine up in Fresno earlier this year, but my son helped me find it. Thought I'd lost my PML Tomahawk at Plaster Blaster, but somebody found it and turned it in -- I just got it back from Andy. I wasn't smart enough to put my name/number on it, though .

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White