Thunderbirds.

Ok, think about that one Bob. Aren't they one and the same. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

What's the difference?

Reply to
Tim

Well, you could argue that lawyers are criminals, but criminals are not always lawyers. I think OZ got the better deal.

Which reminds me of the joke:

Q: Why does NJ have more toxic waste dumps than any state in the country and CA have more lawyers than any state in the country?

A: NJ got first choice.

Bob Kaplow

And he was Sarek, Spock's father. Not bad there, either.

Reply to
Tim

Nope! Sarek was Mark Leonard.

Bob Kaplow

Look who's laughing now!

AUS has far more shoreline than CA.

Hurry!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I always wondered about that. The dude did look like Landau.

I know both Landau and Nimoy were on _Mission: Impossible_, but I can't recall if it was at the same time.

Doug Got some MPC motors and now I'm too skeered to fly 'em...

Reply to
Doug Sams

Correct. 2 different men.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Ditto CA.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But nobody's expecting AUS to fall/sink into the ocean.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

HOW could you forgot his performance as Bela Lugosi in "Ed Wood"!!!!

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT!?!?!!?! AUGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

Sorry. Better now.

Reply to
Vince

Probably the best role he ever had.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

A little trivia. Martin Landau was Gene Roddenberry's first choice to play Mr. Spock but he wasn't available. About the time Star Trek was canceled, Landau left Mission Impossible and Leonard Nimoy took his place.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

I thought so too. Definitely deserved the Oscar, in my opinion.

Reply to
Vince

Wouldn't that one be in the "from-to" part? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Nimoy replaced Landau when he and his wife wanted more money.

Bob Kaplow

Good answer, mate, good answer...

Reply to
Gene Costanza

We occasionally have an Oz, too. Just for the S's and G's. And the Anglophiles.

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Dangit, I have always gotten them mixed up!

Reply to
Tim

This may explain why Australia today is better off than the UK...

Reply to
Larry Smith