Thunderbirds.

Well, you could argue that lawyers are criminals, but criminals are not always lawyers. I think OZ got the better deal.
Which reminds me of the joke:
Q: Why does NJ have more toxic waste dumps than any state in the country and CA have more lawyers than any state in the country?
A: NJ got first choice.
Bob Kaplow
Nope! Sarek was Mark Leonard.
Bob Kaplow
Look who's laughing now!
AUS has far more shoreline than CA.
Hurry!
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Bob Kaplow wrote:
I always wondered about that. The dude did look like Landau.
I know both Landau and Nimoy were on _Mission: Impossible_, but I can't recall if it was at the same time.
Doug Got some MPC motors and now I'm too skeered to fly 'em...
Reply to
Doug Sams
HOW could you forgot his performance as Bela Lugosi in "Ed Wood"!!!!
HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT!?!?!!?! AUGGGGGGGGGGH!!!
Sorry. Better now.
Reply to
Vince
Probably the best role he ever had.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
Reply to
Mario Perdue
A little trivia. Martin Landau was Gene Roddenberry's first choice to play Mr. Spock but he wasn't available. About the time Star Trek was canceled, Landau left Mission Impossible and Leonard Nimoy took his place.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
Reply to
Mario Perdue
Nimoy replaced Landau when he and his wife wanted more money.
Bob Kaplow

Site Timeline