Thunderbirds R Go!!!!!

Wonder how this would go on an 18mm...? Also has the Thunderbird 4 available... uh oh, I feel a second childhood coming on...[:>o

Huh? How what would go?
D'OH! Forgot the URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY95460327&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
That one looks fairly heavy, but 3's have been flying for years. Looks like a cool project. http://www.hartrockets.co.uk/L04OCT97.htm http://www.pendlesider.demon.co.uk/rocketpx/adrian/irw98/20tb3a.htm

Not as heavy as this one: http://www.nsrg.org.uk/projects/tb3
Or this one: http://www.rokits.org/gallery/ukra2004/group_tb3
TB3s rock.
This was the site I was actually looking for last night, but I was pressed for time. Thanks.
Totally COOL!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /