TRF?

I haven't been able to access The Rocketry Forum for over two days, now.

Anyone know what's going on?

Reply to
Vince

Looks like Milo has had something go wrong with the wireless link to his ISP. Hope it won't be long before service returns to normal.

- Dan Westley

Reply to
Dan Westley
2 possibilities:
  1. the Sasser worm got em...
  2. they are upgrading the software from V2 to V3 and they hit a snag..

both pure speculation

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

It's down.

Fred Shecter

TRF is back online and ready to rock!

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

And troll.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

LOL!

Imagine if we could've had had Dunbar, and Dumas here over the past several weeks, too.

I'm sure "core criticality" would've ensued...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Still dead as a doornail for me. :(

-Rich

Bruce Sext>

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

I had to manually retype the URL. My bookmark kept going back to the silly status page.

Even after rebookmarking.

Wacky.

The ONLY place in the world with positive and ON-TOPIC talk about U.S. Rockets brand products.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh, it's back down AGAIN.

There should never be a "transmitter" in the loop anyway. Web pages should be hosted at dedicated fixed sites with massive bandwidth and

24/7 admin.

Remotely loaded and managed by the webmaster. That's how god intended it :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who owns said "brand"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What is your home address and number?

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Good question. If no one is willing to acknowledge ownership of it, wouldn't that leave it up for grabs?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Yeah, but if someone were to start producing a "clone" product under the same name withou the consent of the originator, they would still ethically be doing something like "plagiarism", even if it might not be actionable at law as "trademark infringement".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Nobody. Haven't you heard? Jerry says there never has been a U.S. Rockets.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Jerry, why do you always respond to his questions this way, instead of answering the question? His address and phone number are irrelevant to what was asked.

Reply to
RayDunakin

No, it's just a poor homeless orphan who was dropped on our doorstep. :)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Then why did you tell the DOT that USR never existed?

Reply to
RayDunakin

shut up and quit your bickering about trivial off topic stuff.....lol

Reply to
stymye