TRF

Anyone know what's up with TRF (The Rocketry Forum)? Haven't been able to access it for a couple days now.

Stones

on a similar subject,

has not come up for a couple of days now as well. anyone know of that one either ?

/ArtU

Reply to
Art Upton

I'm pretty sure that they are out of biz. It was posted here sometime back.

Joe Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Usenet RX-8?

When can I have my RX-8 pickup or SUV?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Another one bites the dust? SNOAR news used to keep track of who went in and out and sometimes the reports took up 2 pages. It seems everybody thinks they are a rocket scientist and 5-6 folks actually are :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Art, I'm sorry to say that Peter has ended operations.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Bummer, sorry to hear that too.

/ArtU

Reply to
Art Upton

TRF is having ISP problems. Milo's messages are not being returned :(

Reply to
Dick Stafford

This is the main reason your web/email host should not be the same as your ISP. This way you can change ISP/move location without any modification whatsoever to your web presence.

~Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

IIRC the TRF server is in his own home. The critical element is the RF link to the outside world.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

So when was SNOAR NEWS on its own list?

Bob Kaplow

Agreed - I'm getting SERIOUS withdrawel symptoms!!

:D

Dan Westley (cydermaster)

Reply to
remove

I hope they get it fixed soon, I've been going through withdrawal!! David NAR#79313

Reply to
Dlogan