US Rockets Kit sighting

Will wonders never cease.

First US Rockets ad's for kits showing up in Sprockits. Now the kits are showing in a local hobby shop in NJ

Reply to
Bruce Canino

I'm driving across that state tomorrow - what store in what town? I may just see for myself...

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

"See" with your dollars :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, do you know what stores are stocking your stuff? I always said I'd buy some if it was in the stores or one of the mail order places I buy from.

Jerry did donate some machbuster like kits to NARCON for the raffle.

Bob Kaplow

Nope. Distributors send them out.

My stuff? :)

Cool.

Looking forward to doing that again.

As you can see I vote with my actions and dollars in supporting NAR.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Congrats Jerry! I know that's kinda overused...but they are in order! Now it's just time to get those motors certified and in steady production, and you'll be my next best friend! j/k j/k

I'm glad to see your crawling out of the grave that was dug for you all those years back! I don't mean that in a harsh way...mistakes were made, and now it's time to fix those mistakes and move on!

Jason

Reply to
Jason Toft

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And I spend my dollars with folks that do so...

Bob Kaplow

AAA Hobbies in Magnolia NJ (On the White Horse Pike RT30)

Reply to
Bruce Canino

Looks like the very first dealer on the distributor's list to me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

AAA Hobbies is a hobbie store in front but in the back is a company called Stevens International which is a hobby distributor.

Reply to
Bruce Canino

Hmmm. Then I would have to sugges tbuying from AAA.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

just talked to my local hobby shop, they said they got a message from Stevens int. saying they had them, and could be ordered, so dealer's can get them :-)

Reply to
LeRoycom

Buy one of Jerry's kits. I got a "Two The Limit" and it is a very well made kit. Definitely worth the money.

Reply to
P.K. Moore

Jerome, could you please post an image showing your inventory with a current Time Magazine clearly visible in the image. Also, please do not alter the image in any way. Some of us don't think you have anything to do with "US anything" ... this would be cleared up if you could just show VISIBLE, UNEDITED proof. Can you have this somewhere online in the next 72 hours. Then I won't consider you a fraud anymore ... thanks, your friend, WoR :)

Reply to
Word of Reason