We're not alone!

Seen as a sig in another newsgroup:

-- i.m. The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history.

-- Chris

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

you read other newsgroups ?

I, ... I, ... I don't know what to SAY ?!

Is there something you're not getting here? Can't we TALK about this?

- iz ;o)

Chris Dunk> Seen as a sig in another newsgroup:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

what about a.b.m.r or u.t.r? surely they are ok!

I'm missing alot of things, a meaningful relationship with a girl for one :p

Besides you guys dont post binaries of 80s radio spots for the commodore 64. ;)

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

WOW! The Commodore 64 plays radios spots, too? Now I know what to replace my Telex type 36 cart decks with. :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

Coming up: The patriot act II, designed to stop terrorists and allow the FBI to basically do anything to you and no one can tell you about it.

Reply to
tai fu

was it Kafka, who had unpersons deleted from history?

how far from we are we, if we can be detained indefinitely, without communication of any kind?

- iz

tai fu wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed