What exactly happens April 22nd?

I think they're still cloaked. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

and Tripoli

Waiting eagerly towards being programmed in "right-think" by my masters...

NOT.

But I'll listen to what they say so I can play parrot when necessary for self-preservation. Always know the Party line.

"Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and never let your leaders out of your (gun)sight..." I forget who said that but he was a wise man.

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

ROFL!!